Saturday, February 5, 2011

V is for… Vixen!

Today I had the privilege to shoot another friend of mine at one of the coolest looking old houses around here! She rocked this cute cocktail dress & matching earrings. The whole concept was so cute to me!

logo - on fb

I recently acquired an old piano from my boyfriends landlord and have been wanting to shoot someone with it for some time. The perfect opportunity was presented to me today when Victoria came. The same dress & accessories look so fabulous and classy with the piano! Such a fun shoot!

combined logo

 

After she pranced around in the fancy dress for a while, we took it into the studio for a few boudoir shots. She has the most beautiful green eyes!

vixen2 logo 

I really enjoyed shooting her, and she had fun too! It gave me another opportunity to play with my new backdrops and left her with a wide variety of photos for her boyfriends Valentines day gift – a custom book of sexy photos for him!

vixen3logo

V isn’t for Victoria… its for Vixen! This beautiful lady is always my favorite model! Check back later this week for more updates & photos from the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment