Friday, February 11, 2011

Props Props Props!

Woo! I love getting surprises in the mail! Today I had a few new things delivered. Such cute stuff! I can’t wait for this weekend to try them out on my model. I have booked two more newborn sessions and another client gave birth today! It’s going to be an exciting year for Shenandoah Photography. I have made it my goal to get at least one new prop every weekend. This weekend I focused on babies, with an Easter theme! Easter will be here before you know it. Why spend all the money on an adorable outfit and not have photos? It’s the perfect time of year to start booking Spring portraits too. I can’t wait for it to get warmer outside. Take a look at the goodies below!

 

Little Angels

wings

An adorable set of wings and a halo came today. It’s the perfect size for baby, and is absolutely precious! The wings have two large elastic loops on the back to ensure baby is completely comfortable while wearing the prop. It features white feathers and a small matching halo to complete the ensemble. Bring your Little Angel in today, we feature many more baby props to choose from! E-mail for booking info – Shannon@Shenandoahsc.com or visit www.ThePictureLadySC.com and use the contact tab.

 

Peter Cottontail

bunny hat

The second prop I got today is a handmade Floppy Bunny hat from DiVine Designs by Velvet. Hand made, I found this in on her Artfire store and had to have it! The floppy ears will be a perfect touch to the Baby Bunny Easter Special! Visit www.ThePictureLadySC.com and use the contact tab to set an appointment. For only $75 dollars, this package features prints, Easter cards, a CD of the edited images and many more exciting extras!

 

Something Simple & Sweet

new lens305new lens306

How cute! Two magnetic key chains that ‘kiss’ when they are together! I found them online for a price so cheap that I can’t even say. They took almost  weeks to arrive, but made it just in time for Valentines Day! I wouldn’t call this a ‘prop’ – more like a really cute gift I just had to share! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment