Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trey’s Birthday Bash!

I have been super duper busy these past few days! Last weekend I did a Valentines shoot & a birthday party and today I had another Valentines shoot! Pardon me for slacking on the blog updates… Smile

2011099

I had the pleasure (!) of going to Chuck E. Cheese’s last weekend for my nephew Trey’s 4th birthday. So many kids! Its been forever since I went to that place. It hasn’t changed a bit!

2011153

He really had a great time! Trey got lots of gifts (and money) – he is so spoiled! LOL They topped off the night with a visit from Mr. Charles Entertainment Cheese himself. [Yes, that’s Chuck E. Cheese’s real name!] Fun fun fun!

2011125

If you were part of the festivities and would like to purchase a copy of the images, email me at Shannon@ShenandoahSC.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment