Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh, baby!

What a way to start my weekend! When I left work Friday I went straight to meet baby Farrah. Mom Bevin and Dad Vince wanted to have her first portraits done, as well as get some family photos. Farrah was so good! She didn’t cry or fuss, and was absolutely beautiful! I was so excited, when I got home I started editing right away. I made the headband and bought the zebra fabric for her to lay on. The background is my standard black backdrop with a pink mesh laying over it. I think the set matched the headband perfect!

 2011-013

I also had the opportunity to try out some new props with baby Farrah. I got the bunny hat in last week and it was so cute! It definitely looked even cuter on her.

2011-023

Friday on my lunch hour, I went to the Cotton Yard Market in my hometown Ridgeway, SC. They had so many cute things! Antiques, homemade items, gently used items… everything! And even though I inturrupted their lunch, the lovely ladies who run the place helped me find exactly what I needed! I also got a surprise to use in my next photoshoot… but more on that later! The father and the godfather had matching tattoos that they wanted photographed, and they turned out great! I call these “Truth” and “Justice.”

2011-0332011-035

So we did some family shots and the shoot wrapped up. Oh, yes, and I left out something…

 

The have a pet chinchilla… LOL!

2011-030

No comments:

Post a Comment