Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Under the Water

When I was growing up, the only thing we had as far as 'underwater cameras’ was going to Wal-Mart, paying like $10 for a disposable one in a plastic case, getting about 25 photos from it, and paying again to have them developed. There was no way to see what your photos looked like, you simply tried your best with the $13 disposable camera in a plastic case, and hoped for a good outcome. Recently at my day job, I discovered the coolest thing I’d seen in a long time… and underwater digital camera. Not a camera in a plastic case, an actual digital camera that is completely waterproof (and shockproof!) to 10ft. It wasn’t exactly my DSLR, but it was still amazing.

We played with it so long, it was so amazing! Albeit definitely doesn’t have the quality of my big camera, it’s still really neat to play around with.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
P6190219

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,

    Do you think you could give me directions to that church in you photos?

    You can email me at nightibis @ Gmail .com.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete