Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hmmmm…

Today I had a chance to sit and watch the sun set for a moment. If you actually took the time to sit and watch it, you will notice it sinks quite fast. At my day job, I stare at a calendar and count down to 5:00 everyday. Some days, if I’m busy, it flies by. Some days, when I’m not busy, it drags. I have noticed the older I get, the faster it goes. I will be 25 this year (groan) and I have major plans for the last part of my twenties. Big plans. Or dreams, whatever you want to call them. Maybe goals is a better word. It starts with little things I hope to do before the sun sets each day. Because no matter what, the sun will always set at night and rise again tomorrow. Each day, we age with the knowledge of yesterday. Sooner than we think, we’ll be at the age where you sit back and think, “What have I done with my life?” So, my question to you is what will you do today?
sunset sky with logo

No comments:

Post a Comment